Lead School Nurse New
Coeur d'Alene School District Website
$41,659.00 to $0.00 Salary
Supervise, manage and direct the School Health Services for the District to promote and improve student health and educational success by planning, implementing, coordinating and evaluating school health services that advance well-being, academic success and achievement, prevent illness and injury and facilitate the removal of health-related barriers to learning to promote an optimal level of wellness for students and, when feasible, provide care, assistance and health promotion and health service to school staff.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing required.
- Preferred candidates will be a Nurse Practitioner.
- Master's Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Successful experience in school nursing, mental health nursing, community health nursing or emergency nursing preferred.
Must hold, or be eligible for, an Idaho Pupil Personnel Services Credential endorsed for School Nurse, a current Idaho Registered Nurse License and CPR certification. National School Nurse Certification (NCSN) is preferred.
Conditions of Employment
- Are you eligible to work in the U.S.?
- Can you perform all the essential job function(s) of the position(s) for which you are applying, with or without reasonable accommodation?
- If hired, are you willing to submit to an FBI fingerprint criminal background check (at your own expense)?
- Are you certain that your name will not appear on any State or National sex offender registry?
- With submission of this application I hereby authorize the Coeur d'Alene School District to conduct any reference checks to obtain information relating to my application for employment. I am advised that the reference checks may include information on my character, general reputation, and personal characteristics as well as job performance as they relate to my ability to perform the job for which I am applying.
- I hereby certify that the information contained in this application and otherwise provided by me as part of the application process is correct and complete to the best of my knowledge and belief. I understand that any false or misleading information provided by me will constitute sufficient grounds for disqualification of my application, or in the event that I am employed by the district, may result in termination of employment.
- If you do not hold a valid Idaho Education Certificate/Pupil Personnel Services endorsed in School Nurse, have you submitted an application for a certificate with the Idaho State Department of Education? If so, on what date?
- Have you received an evaluation of your application for Idaho certification? If so, what deficiencies, if any, were listed by the State Department of Education?
- Do you currently hold an Idaho Registered Nursing License?
- Indicate below any School Nursing employment history for the past 5 years Include Name, Address Phone of Employer; Years From-To, and Position Held information.
- Indicate any other employment experience below for the past 5 years. Indicate the Name, Address, and Phone Number of employer, Years From-To, and Position Held.
- Have you ever had a diploma, credential, or license denied, revoked, or suspended? If so, explain fully.
- Have you ever failed or refused to fulfill an agreement of employment entered into by you with any public agency? If so, explain fully.
- Have you ever been dismissed, suspended, placed on probation or resigned in lieu of an investigation or other disciplinary action from any position for immoral or inappropriate conduct or for unfitness of service? If so, explain fully.
- Have you ever been convicted of a felony or misdemeanor other than minor traffic violations? If so, explain fully.
- Have you ever been charged or named as a Defendant in any injury to child, child abuse, lewd conduct with a minor, rape, and/or any similar charges relating to sexual contact with a minor (including any situation where judgment was withheld or postponed and also including any situation where charges were dropped)? If so, explain fully.