Amanda Rowe Scholarship now open !
This announcement has 2 attachments:
Apply now to MASN's Annual Amanda Rowe Scholarship. This scholarship named in honor of Amanda Rowe, is available to Maine school nurses who have a desire to advance their practice by attending a National Association of School Nurses Annual Conference, New England School Nurse Conference (or other conferences or course work applicable to school nursing). Each year, two $500.00 scholarships may be awarded to applicants by the MASN.
- Certified school nurses practicing in Maine schools and members of MASN may apply for this scholarship.
- Application is available at (MASN website) and due no later than March 1, 2017.
- Submit a complete application by email to Teresa Merrill email@example.com
- Applications will be accepted until 11:59 on March 1, 2017.. Late applications will not be accepted.
- Nurses chosen for this scholarship will be notified by email and letter by April 5, 2017.
Note: This information will also be available on the MASN website soon, but please use the attached form until the updated forms are added to the scholarship web page.